UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC TO STORES TODAY
We’ll get your music into Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, Pandora, Amazon, Instagram, YouTube, Tidal, iHeartRadio, Deezer, plus a ton of other stores & streaming services.
Get Verified On Music Stores*
Get Verified On Youtube Artists
- Make sure you already have a channel dedicated to your content as an artist on YouTube, and that this channel has artist content uploaded to it. If not, please create one, and name it after your artist name.*
Note that you can apply for a blank, new channel to be designated as an Official Artist Channel, but if there is no existing, independent content on that channel, the request may take longer to process.
Make sure your artist has at least one release that has selected “Google Play/YouTube” as a streaming service
- Make sure you don’t have any copyright strike on youtube
Get Verified On Spotify
Verification also gives you access to “Spotify for Artists” which is Spotify’s app that offers:
- Stats you can’t get anywhere else
- The ability to update your Spotify artist pic & bio
- Access to the Spotify team to answer your questions
- A blue verified checkmark
Get Official Apple Music Artists Account
Apple Music Official Artists
How Can We Help?
Yes, with some exceptions. Some examples of songs that may NOT be licensed:
- A song that was used in a film score, but itself was never released separately from the soundtrack
- A song that appeared in a video game, but itself was never released separately from the game soundtrack
- An old traditional song that is now in the public domain
- Medleys, mashups, etc.
- Pay the original songwriter(s) every month
- Keep up-to-date on copyright laws affecting your music
Streaming services have pretty specific requirements for submitting your lyrics:
- Do not include the vocalist's name
- Do not include extra text
(ex: "intro", "chorus", social media links, etc.)
- Repeated lines must be written out. Don't write "Chorus 2x" etc.
- Begin each line with a capital letter
- Do not use punctuation at the end of a line
- Do not include blank lines except between verses or chorus
- Avoid entering excessively long lines. One sentence per line
- Don't censor explict words unless the words are dropped/bleeped in the audio recording
Example: Don't enter "F***", unless the word was dropped or bleeped